• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

question

This or this. But I have two tris of nethies, and one of dwarf lops ish. The nethies go in the second link, and the lops go in the first link.

I was just wondering as the one I got from p@h I dont know if its the largest heres photos of it

IMG01867-20120620-1602.jpg

IMG01841-20120620-1551.jpg

and I wouldnt want to put another bun in that, but I remember someone saying three sat in the one happyly, do they do bigger than that one?

some one I know may be adopting a trio which is why I asking, also how hard is it to carry three buns? I guess it depends on the breeds

I think they are a dutch, english lop and dwarf lop

That is the one from the first link I posted. My loppy trio fit in there fine.

They don't need space to move around, just space to lie down if they wish. If it's too big then it's dangerous if there is a car accident.

I find mine heavy to carry- they add up to roughly around 6kg, but it will depend on how strong someone is and how much the bunnies weigh. There are wheeled options but then you're starting to look very expensive.

That is the one from the first link I posted. My loppy trio fit in there fine.

They don't need space to move around, just space to lie down if they wish. If it's too big then it's dangerous if there is a car accident.

I find mine heavy to carry- they add up to roughly around 6kg, but it will depend on how strong someone is and how much the bunnies weigh. There are wheeled options but then you're starting to look very expensive.

okies Ill suggest this one to her then ^_^ thankies

just out of interest, because if I were to ever have a trio one of the things I have to consider is my disability and would probably have to go for a wheeled one this isnt happening in the near future and may not happen at all but what are the options for wheeled ones

I had a trio and got a large-ish dog carrier. Its got the handle on top but was VERY heavy to carry with 3 buns in (and one of them is quite big)

I can just imagine some one pushing the rabbits to the vets in one :lol:

Why on earth would you want a pet stroller :lol:

My 2 mini lops fit in one from Wilkinsons, it's the "medium" pet carrier, it's like the size you'd get for a cat

Back