• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not liking the muggy weather...

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...and neither are the buns :(

None of us have felt like doing much the last two days. The girls have been very quiet too. Eating & pooping fine but just very flopped & worn looking during the day. Not even bothering to get up when I go outside to see if noms are forthcoming :shock: In fact, they can't even stand to be near each other today :shock: Paintbox is asleep upstairs in the hutch and September is in the run!

They had some time outside free ranging at 7am today and they'll come out again much later tonight (like 9pm) when it's cooled down but until then I think life at Fluffers Folly will be very uneventful :( Bless them :love:

Any other buns showing signs of not liking the weather at the moment?

...and neither are the buns :(

None of us have felt like doing much the last two days. The girls have been very quiet too. Eating & pooping fine but just very flopped & worn looking during the day. Not even bothering to get up when I go outside to see if noms are forthcoming. In fact, they can't even stand to be near each other today :shock: Paintbox is asleep upstairs in the hutch and September is in the run!

They had some time outside free ranging at 7am today and they'll come out again much later tonight (like 9pm) when it's cooled down but until then I think life at Fluffers Folly will be very un eventful :( Bless them :love:

Any other buns showing signs of not liking the weather at the moment?

*nods*

It's hot hot hot in London. Buns were very inactive last night and flopped out this morning. I'm not expecting my usual bouncing greeting when I get home!

Back