• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildie bun Harebell in for Neuter Today - all very nervous . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Pure wildie - came into rescue at about 3-4 months after being found concussed at side of road - so still retains a lot of nervousness -

she has to be neutered for her own health and peace . . .

please wish Harebell well . . .

I have had two wildie boys castrated in past but this is much bigger op (obviously:oops:)

When I had my female wildie neutered I was incredibly nervous. When I got her home I took out the shelving of her indoor cage and for a while she was just very tired. Within hours she was climbing the bars to the cage. Sure she'll be fine :)

Harebell is indeed largely fine!

She is active although not eating quite as heartily as normal - the only hitch was that putting her back in one of the other wildies (we have three) chased her as obviously their sense of smell and general dislike of other scents is much more pronounced than domestics.

But she has settled down now . . . it was a very nerve wracking time!

Harebell is indeed largely fine!

She is active although not eating quite as heartily as normal - the only hitch was that putting her back in one of the other wildies (we have three) chased her as obviously their sense of smell and general dislike of other scents is much more pronounced than domestics.

But she has settled down now . . . it was a very nerve wracking time!

Brilliant news :D

Pleased she's okay. Wildies are just so :love::love::love::love: Any chance of pics when she's more recovered or is she camera shy?

Back