• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Moved - Outdoor Virgins!

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
So I haven't posted in a while and now I'm back having moved house to a beautiful two bed terrace with a good sized garden for central Manchester!

The buns are still free ranges but they really don't like the hard wood flooring so we have two huge rugs one in the front room and one in the diner (it's all open) and they love running and jumping from one to the other.

They have found the stairs yet which is carpeted so still got that joy to come!

Anyhowwww we let them out in the garden for the first time last night after we checked to make sure its completely escape proof as I think Becky from Walsall told me she is a bit of an escape artist!!! They where only outside for about 35 mins as I didn't want them to get to anxious etc. So here is some pictures!!

303078d5.jpg

Sniffing what I want to turn into a mini little herb garden!!

87354855.jpg

"This washing is normally inside.....????"

0014b1bd.jpg

37e00628.jpg

"Weeeez still got the tunnel Mr!"

7f818b67.jpg

"Meee likes it out here"

Will be letting them have some more supervised time out in the garden tonight too. Mr didn't last long before getting bord and tired whilst Wilma was dashing around and flopping on the shingle!!

Welcome back to us.:wave:

I'm pleased to see that everyone is settling in well.:thumb:

No doubt the buns have been helping unpack etc........:lol::lol:

Back