• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's so sweet

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Terrah made me cry today because he was so sweet. I put him out on the grass whilst I did the waters and such for the other rabbits. I took his bowl and his meds and sat down on the shed step and called him. He looked over at me then just ran over and jumped in my lap and stuck his head under my hand. :love::love: I can't believe he can be so loving even though I'm having to syringe antibiotics and pain relief to him everyday.

No, he not :( there is a thread about it here. He's just so loving still though and gives me lots of kissed/ grooms my face.

If its the honey flavoured metacam mine think it's a treat!! Sapphire was very unhappy when she was well enough to stop having it!

I didn't know it came in honey flavoured. So its not bunny love its wanting yummies? :(
Pics from today
003-12-1.jpg

002-11-1.jpg

001-14-1.jpg

Back