• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies first time in the garden - Video added post 51

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to let them have half an hour of exercise today in the full garden. They have been having fresh grass cut daily so wasn't worried about them munching although they were more interested in finding out how fast they could go.:love:

The only trouble is we need to find this bunny's legs. Morse, fancy popping up for a holiday?

IMG_7911.JPG

Some took a while to get their confidence like Harris in the background.

IMG_7656.JPG

But on the whole they took to the freedom quickly and accelerated up to full speed!

IMG_7909.JPG

IMG_7703.JPG

IMG_7850.JPG

IMG_7755.JPG

IMG_7893.JPG

IMG_7638.JPG

IMG_7775.JPG

Sorry there are so many, it is so hard to choose. :oops:

Last edited:
What gorgeous photos. How did you catch the babies when you wanted them to go in? They look so lively.

Oh Wow!! How did you catch the little beggars when it was time to go in????:?:?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What gorgeous photos. How did you catch the babies when you wanted them to go in? They look so lively.

Oh Wow!! How did you catch the little beggars when it was time to go in????:?:?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know people say herding cats is hard, they should try baby bunnies!!!

The area they normally play in is in front of their hutch so we gently herded them towards there a few at a time then closed them intheir 'play pen'. From there I could pick them up and put them in their hutch. I had this planned before letting them out because I was worried!!!!

:lol::lol:

Be careful what you wish for! Saying that, they are old enough to go to their new homes on Friday so I better make the most of the next few days. :shock:

Nooooo they can't be!! :( Take lots and lots of photos so you can post them at random intervals over the coming months :D :lol:

God your camera is amazing. What is it and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? Is it on the sports setting that you take all of these action photos? Have they got homes to go to?

Ruthie xxx

:love: :love:

Oh no .. what are we going to do when they get rehomed :shock::shock::shock: we cant be without pictures.:D:([/QUOT

Well two of the first litter are coming to board in July so there will be more then! Maybe Floppy, Millie, Rum aRaisin will get some attention again!:D

God your camera is amazing. What is it and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? Is it on the sports setting that you take all of these action photos? Have they got homes to go to?

Ruthie xxx
Thanks! It is a Canon 1100D with the lens it came with although it is the image stabilising one. It s £390

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/80183/show.html?cm_vc=PPZ1 warrant Arab

I also have zoom lens for it but the garden isn't big enough to need to use it.

Back