• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! Give it to me NOW!!!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Pleeeeeeeze, give it to me! Give me that custard cream this very minute. You can see I'm desperate for it. You are fat enough anyway. I need it. You don't.

Oh yum, I love custard creams. :p I wonder if Spenser would let me cuddle him more if I gave him a nibble of custard cream. ;)

Benjamin would mug anybody for a custard cream :lol: He will even paw at my mouth to try and drag the last bit of one out of it, he's terrible, LOL!!! :love: :love: :love:

Sasha goes absolutely mental for biscuits. She knows that if we come back in from the kitchen with a mug, we might have a biccie. She also knows what the crunch of a biccie sounds like and is over like a rocket when she spots you with one. She then climbs up on the couch and basically climbs up you until she gets it. She will even attempt to take it out of your mouth while you are eating it!!! She particularly likes malted milk biscuits.

We only let her have a little bit and usually have a corner ready so she gets her bit while we sneakily eat ours!

Back