• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my, What big ears you have lil mister

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
babyrabbits19thjune008.jpg

He He

Hes only 6 weeks old, is looking for a forever home,
He is one of the litter that a friend handed over to me, there are 4 left to find homes now, all have gone to family and friends so far :lol: people pop over for tea and leave with a new pet (obviously not taken yet)

Have a neighbour from 2 doors away that is popping round to choose too.

I dont want ANY of them to go :( but they will be larger buns and I wont have the room for all 7 of them :lol:

I could not let that little one go .. or any of them for that matter but SQUEEEEEEEEE :love::love::love:

Those ears .. that nose ... those markings ... he will be snapped up uber quick :love:

Thats the thing.Folk are attracted to baby animals and when they turn into lunging,growling,biting,hormonal bunnies, they sling them out or leave them in the cage to basically rot.

Hope these babies get uber spoilt by folk who know what to expect and what to do for the best.

Thats the thing.Folk are attracted to baby animals and when they turn into lunging,growling,biting,hormonal bunnies, they sling them out or leave them in the cage to basically rot.

Hope these babies get uber spoilt by folk who know what to expect and what to do for the best.

Very good point shame all animals don't start of in adult form then people wouldn't impulse buy just because it's a baby animal :)

So So True.

Think that may be part of the reason they are not all homed

Partly because we haven't really advertised, its all been word of mouth, but ads I have put up ive been brutally honest about how large they will get and they will need neutering etc etc.

Someone was meant to be looking today, but I was very honest on the phone, and low and behold, she didn't turn up.

Id rather they stayed here than end up somewhere where they will not be cared for, the 3 that do have homes are with people I know very well, one of the back gardens backs onto mine and they lost there 2 buns over last year, she wasn't going to get any more because she was so heartbroken, but after a long chat with her, she wants to home 2 of them, the other is going to be one spoilt bun, she already has Wendy house and run all set up, ready and waiting.

Ive also had someone ask for one.... to eat...... :shock:
Im sure you can guess the answer I gave her............

Back