• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care are at Royal Highland Show

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Scottish folks, come see Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care at the Royal Highand Show (Ingleston), we will have a stall there Thurdsday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with various bunnies.

Its Edinburgh, just a bit further out than i was when you came to visit so quite far :(

I am there on Friday if you fancy the trip though :D

Tell him there is a bunny stuck in a tiny hutch that risks going on gumtree :lol: he doesnt need to know its a toy and it wont ever go on gumtree :lol:;)

Tell him there is a bunny stuck in a tiny hutch that risks going on gumtree :lol: he doesnt need to know its a toy and it wont ever go on gumtree :lol:;)

:lol::lol: that's a good idea I will say grab a pet carrier and I will show you where he lives I will just forget to say it's Scotland :lol:

I hope it all goes really well and everyone has a good time! Fingers crossed the vet bill will be paid on Monday!:thumb:

David, Feona and I went over to get everything set up today. Its looking very good, good luck tomorrow Ashley, shame were not on the same day, would be nice to catch up soon :D

Back