• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet recommendation please - Stratford upon Avon

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks, have been trawling the web trying to find a really competant rabbit savvy vet in the Stratford Upon Avon area for someone I know.

I've found a practice called The Willows, whose web page seems pretty okay, but does anyone have any experience of these guys?

Or can someone please give me a pointer in the right direction? This is for a first time rabbit owner so the vets do really need to be a leader in health rather than one who has to be pushed or prompted for going the extra mile by a savvy owner.

Thanks in advance.

Helen

Can't recommend any in Stratford, but I can recommend Andy Barside at the de montfort Veterinary surgery in Evesham. Well in fact I can recommend the whole practice........but Andy is my fav!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

I think Straford is about 15 miles from Evesham if my memory serves me well.

Can't recommend any in Stratford, but I can recommend Andy Barside at the de montfort Veterinary surgery in Evesham. Well in fact I can recommend the whole practice........but Andy is my fav!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

I think Straford is about 15 miles from Evesham if my memory serves me well.

Thank you that's good to know - what makes them a good practice? What sort of experiences have you had with them that gives you confidence? Any gut stasis incidents or other emergencies at all?

Thank you

Thank you that's good to know - what makes them a good practice? What sort of experiences have you had with them that gives you confidence? Any gut stasis incidents or other emergencies at all?

Thank you

Well in the 10 years that I have been using them they've been brilliant with:

Neutering and spaying.
Vaccinations.
Abscesses.
Cancer.
Heatstroke.
Old age related problems..............My old bunny Barnaby.....not me!!!!:lol:
GI stasis.
Bloat.

Well that's what I have needed their services for over the years.

Many of my clients also thoroughly recommend them for help with:

Entropian.
EC.
Arthritis.

And they also have allowed me to have a stand for RWA at their open days in the past.

Well in the 10 years that I have been using them they've been brilliant with:

Neutering and spaying.
Vaccinations.
Abscesses.
Cancer.
Heatstroke.
Old age related problems..............My old bunny Barnaby.....not me!!!!:lol:
GI stasis.
Bloat.

Well that's what I have needed their services for over the years.

Many of my clients also thoroughly recommend them for help with:

Entropian.
EC.
Arthritis.

And they also have allowed me to have a stand for RWA at their open days in the past.

Thank you so much for all of that - always good to hear about people experiences as opposed to people who 'like' their vets which in my experience is more about beside manner than ability. So this puts my mind at rest - thank you for all of the info.

Back