• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its terribly hard ....

BeeBee

Mama Doe
being a bunny dont you know ... i spend all day playing and nomming and investimigating ... and now I am soooooooooo tireds .. night nighty x

f24f274d.jpg

:shock: Oh my :love::love:

Just look at him *squeeees!*

Fluffy tummy & feetsies!! :love::love:

*gets coat with big pockets out ready*

:shock: Oh my :love::love:

Just look at him *squeeees!*

Fluffy tummy & feetsies!! :love::love:

*gets coat with big pockets out ready*

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello you - hope you and the girlies are okay :love:

You will never guess what happened last night .. he refused his aunty jen twigs !!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I ended up putting 25 on the floor for him to take his pick and nope didnt want them :( were off to see mr vet to have the naughty teefs done again :( xx

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello you - hope you and the girlies are okay :love:

You will never guess what happened last night .. he refused his aunty jen twigs !!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I ended up putting 25 on the floor for him to take his pick and nope didnt want them :( were off to see mr vet to have the naughty teefs done again :( xx

:( Oh dear :( Hope his tooty pegs are sorted & he's soon back to apple stick nomming xx

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :) x

.... Aunty Jens ... I weally weally wants my apple twigs looks I even begs ... xx
be3f46e5.jpg

My mummy says she loves this pictures and she wants it framed .. I am nommings my grass :love:

7be6d574.jpg

:shock::shock::love::love::love:

Right, that's it. The coat with the big pockets is on and I'm on my way to steal him....

Back