• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and Bed Hazards

LilRabbit25

Warren Scout
About two weeks ago my bunny (7 months) discovered my bedroom and hopped onto my bed. My bed is next to a wall, so there is only one side he can fall off. He goes craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy every time he enters my room and whizzes around on my bed. He binkies, twirls, jumps and literally flies across my bed. Then one day, while whizzing around, he fell off! My bed is average height. He fell and it looked like he was dizzy because he couldn't stand straight and was kind of gazing around. After 20 mins he was fine. However, this exact problem could happen any time again and he could really hurt himself especially because when he is on my bed its almost as if he forgets whats around him and just thinks in his own little bubble (he gets very excited very quickly at times and does very dangerous stuff when he does).
Now, after those 2 weeks he still continues to stand outside my door wanting to come in. He follows me there every time and looks at me with those cute little bunny eyes. He's even started scratching and biting at the door. When I sit with him just outside my room or in the living room (which is near my room) I just watch him hop over to my room binkying and then I watch as he comes back all sad. He just really wants to go into my room :(
I feel so bad seeing him sad........
What should I do???
Its just a little problem but it just doesn't stop.... it's something he'll never forget is there

Aww poor wee boy. I would personally keep him away from anywhere that aggravates his need to do naughty/dangerous things. Does he get to play outside at all? He might be expending energy from being cooped indoors.

I think you should let him come and sit on the bed with you to chill out so he learns its a restfulplace and if her starts binkying pick him up and put him on the floor or outside the door.

Back