• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Hutch Is NOT Enough

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Even for a toy bunny....

hutchnotenough005.jpg

hutchnotenough004.jpg

hutchnotenough001.jpg

Sadly its not far off the conditions a lot of rabbits are kept in :(

Oh gosh - shall we get a rescue op in place?

Has anybody tried to sex the rabbit ;)

No, bunny is fine in that hutch, he just sits there so he must be happy :roll:.
I have never tried to sex him (i just think he is a boy because he looks like one) :roll:
I dont touch him as he is aggressive (tries to sniff me when i remember to put food ) :roll:

I was going to put him on gumtree advertising he is "free to a good home and comes with a giant hutch" what do you think? :roll:

:( poor bunny huh? I actually feel guilty having him in there! Think its a good example though, as although its not an exact scale, its not far off what some buns are subjected to :(. Going to marker pen "A Hutch Is Not Enough" on the front and use it at fundraise events :D

It looks like he has pellets in his bowl, shouldn't that be supermarket museli? :roll:

It is museli :lol: just the picture showed one of the few pellets in the mix :lol: (i dont feed museli but sometimes buns get handed in with it so i tend to have it lying about ;))

Back