• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just put Mary n Zoidberg back outside...

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
In their hutch.

Hope they're okay, figured it'd get too hot for them today inside.

It's been 5 days now, so im pretty sure hell be alright! But you know me, I'm a bit of a worrier! :(

Sure they will be fine, but I know what you mean re worrying. I think my buns are the only things I worry about!

Ooooh enjoy the sunshine Zoidberg and Mary!!!!:thumb::thumb:

PS. Zoid, try not to do anything else to stress your Daddy out!!!!!:lol::lol:

:love::love:

i worried about my two when they first went out in the love shack but they love it outside. im sure your buns will too

I hope all will be well with them. They are probably quite pleased to be back in their normal summer home. xx

Haha thanks guys.

Obviously they were fine, I was worried that Zoid didnt like going up the ramp as he was downstairs when i left for work and downstairs when i came home, but that must have been a coincidence as hew as upstairs like an hour later, so all's well that ends well. Also only like 4 more days of meds to give him i think :D I'll be glad once that is all over.... :D

Back