• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humphrey had a wonderful day yesterday

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As you know with all his problems we need to make every day count for Humph, but he is such a happy boy he makes it easy for us :love: Yesterday he had an extra special day and really seemed to enjoy himself :D

As always it started with meds, a treat and mutual kisses, followed by breakfast. He lives in his penthouse suite and free ranges in our bedroom all day but yesterday i decided to do a little gardening and as it was nice took him out with me. He absolutely loved it, running around in circles on the grass and sniffing where girly buns had been:love: It got a little hot so we made him a tent with a chair and and a towel which he thought was great fun. He decided he rather liked Heather but unfortunately it was unrequited love so he had to make do with cuddles from Mummy instead :lol:

This was followed by me having a salad for lunch in the garden with him which he got to share little bits of. Mid afternoon he went indoors for a sleep on our king sized bed:love: Followed by his tea and another snooze. Later in the evening we lay on the bed together and watched his favourite film - Dirty Dancing :D Sadly this time he couldn't re-enact the Patrick Swayze roll as his new name is 'Hernia Humph' and we didn't want to cause any more damage! After that he was tucked back in his own bed in his penthouse with his supper and a kiss goodnight :love::love: He was one worn out little bunny :D

P1020812-1.jpg

P1020814-1.jpg

P1020816.jpg

P1020819.jpg

P1020818-1.jpg

P1020828.jpg

P1020829-1.jpg

P1020822-1.jpg

P1020827.jpg

I also took this video but it seems to be playing too slow, not sure what I have done wrong so if anyone knows how to get it to play properly please let me know, thanks

The video's normal speed for me. ;) Bless him, I love how Heather completely blanked him and just carried on scoffing her face the whole time. :lol:

The video's normal speed for me. ;) Bless him, I love how Heather completely blanked him and just carried on scoffing her face the whole time. :lol:

Is it, brilliant :D Not sure what my puter is up to then!

heather has obviously mellowed in old age as a couple of years ago she would have tried to bite his face off!!

I am also really pleased that Heather is now eating grass as it must mean her abscess is improving on her injections, she hasn't been interested in the grass for months up until a few days ago :D

He's a gorgeous boy! I don't know what his problems are but it's good to see he is enjoying life!

He is around 11.5 years old now, he has arthritis and hind leg weakness, is covered in cysts which the vet feels may have turned cancerous and he has a hernia with his bladder coming through, oh and he is deaf as a post and slightly crazy :lol::lol: :love::love:

He is around 11.5 years old now, he has arthritis and hind leg weakness, is covered in cysts which the vet feels may have turned cancerous and he has a hernia with his bladder coming through, oh and he is deaf as a post and slightly crazy :lol::lol: :love::love:

Wow! Well you wouldn't guess any of that looking at these photos :love:

sooooo the question is what is right with him lol bless him hes such a fighter and enjoys life ^_^

Back