• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you are ill Humphrey love makes it better!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have been feeling really ill this past week (although I am sure no-one noticed I'd gone missing!) but lying in bed snoozing with a very special bunny makes everything better again. Especially when i get my face covered in bunny kisses :love::love: Please excuse the state of me :oops:

P1020836-1.jpg

P1020838-1.jpg

P1020841-1.jpg

:love::love::love: I get doggy and kitten kisses when Im feeling poorly :love: wish Sebastian was allowed indoors because his kisses are awesome!

Feel better soon xxx

that's the most touching thing i've seen all week. I hope he's been making you hot soup and tucking you in too :love:

He has sprayed wee on me and licked my face after munching on his own poo, does that count?? :lol::lol:

I think that's the bunny equivalent of nursing, lol. :love: I can only dream of cuddle like that from our pair. Ori is quite cuddly, but I think Scarlet will always be "Little Miss Don't touch me ape!"
You look zonked, hope you're feeling better. xx

:shock::shock::shock: That's not fair!!! I've been sick too and my little :censored: acted all cute and innocent climbing all over me and my duvet for attentions then proceeded to pee all over said duvet at 1 in the morning whilst I am watching a chuck marathon as having slept all day I'm no longer tired :evil::evil::evil:

And they tried to steal my orange juice but I was one step ahead of them and they only got the empty glass :lol:

Aww ... bless you both! :love:

I sometimes wake up through the night with Spenser landing on my head, but thankfully he isn't into giving me 'presents'.

thats just precious:love: and just goes to prove that the bunnies appreciate all you do for them!

hope you are feeling better soon Liz, hugs x

Ahhh. Cute. Hope you're feeling better. (I'm sure bunny loves helps although I'm none to sure about a wet duvet!)

Awww what a lovely boy he is :love:

While on here, can I just say I love the pic of Wesley on my calendar this month :love:

I bet Humphrey Bun snuggle beats a hot water bottle any day :love:
Sorry you are feeling poorly, hope you feel a bit better soon.

Back