• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh it is a difficult life being a bunny

Aurora exhausted from day of eating and well eating :roll:

4619360b.jpg

Ariel mid stretch

11015ae9.jpg

and so much more eating still to be done :D They are clearly having just a brief respite before tucking in again :D

Bless them! :love:

Can you tell them apart easily?

Yes Ariel is alot smaller and is a dark fawn where as Aurora is a light fawn. Aurora also has one upy and one down ear where as ariel has two lop ears. There easy to tell apart but with they're names being similar it's easy to call the others name if that makes sense :lol:

Yes Ariel is alot smaller and is a dark fawn where as Aurora is a light fawn. Aurora also has one upy and one down ear where as ariel has two lop ears. There easy to tell apart but with they're names being similar it's easy to call the others name if that makes sense :lol:

Yes, all makes sense! :thumb: I expect they will have different natures too. It looks like they have landed on their paws and are really enjoying life. :D

Yes, all makes sense! :thumb: I expect they will have different natures too. It looks like they have landed on their paws and are really enjoying life. :D

Aww I like to think so, so far ariel is the more energetic, brave, inquisitive one while aurora is proving less activate and a lot more nervous but she's got alot better so far

Look how grubby they're big feetsies are! I think they need a tutorial from Uncle Spenser on how to keep ones paw in pristine condition !!

Back