• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Jack! And a short video of bonding progress

Zara

Mama Doe
I know I only made a thread last week :oops: But I took more pictures of Jack and had to share them. He's like a different rabbit from when I adopted him, no longer meek and overly skinny. Getting photos of him was difficult though as everytime I lay on the floor to get a shot of him running about he'd run up to me, jump on my back and lick my ears :lol: He's also getting very naughty, he's already figured out how to open drawers, tried to climb inside the washing machine ( :shock: ) and ran up the stairs and into the bathroom as soon as my back was turned. He LOVES to play chase, if I pretend to run away from him, he'll chase me, and he'll get me to pretend-chase him around the living room. He's making sure I get some exercise at least :lol: Rascal just sits on the sofa, watching him with mild disapproval (In Rascal's world, rabbits should sleep and be lazy, I can only get him exercising these days if it involves food :roll: )

"dis couch is sooooo comfeh!"

SAM_0243-1.jpg

Wanting more noserubs. His eyes are so large and brown, puppy eyes :love:

SAM_0228-1.jpg

Exploring the kitchen (a shot of his rather long tail)

SAM_0263-1.jpg

longlegsofdoom-1.jpg

"MY CARROT!"

SAM_0273-1.jpg

SAM_0257-1.jpg

posing

SAM_0267-1.jpg

Deciding he's had enough of photos

SAM_0278-1.jpg

Video of Rascal finally grooming Jack :love: (click for new tab with video)

gosh that's one handsome bunny!!:love:

glad he's settling in and showing his norty side :lol:

the little sod woke me up this morning :lol: decided that tipping over his litter tray was a good idea

Back