• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have lost another bunny- pic post16/ UD p 23

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

She just collapsed and died in the garden run 20 minutes ago :cry: She was fine before that :? We spotted it straight away so I sat and cuddled her for a while and Steve has just taken her to the vets for a PM to be done :(:(

I have already been up most of the night as another rabbit is really sick and was admitted as soon as the vets opened this morning. we have no idea whats wrong and are waiting for test results :?

I can't believe this has happened :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, Liz, I'm so sorry; what an awful shock. :cry::cry: Vibes for poorly bunny too. xx

She was a popular sponsor bunny so need to let a few people know about her :(

Roxy is at the vets for tests, she can't chew and is displaying some neurological symptoms. Her teeth look ok but is the other tests come back clear she will have a GA to check them properly, but it is possible she has hada huge seizure which has done her some permanent damage :(

Binky Free beautiful Tami :love: We don't know how old you were but you definitely were an elderly bunny. I hope your last year on earth was full of happiness and contentment, you certainly seemed to enjoy life to the full and never missed an opportunity to ask for a treat ( which you always got!) I shall miss our daily cuddles :love:

Thank you so much to Becky and Vicky for allowing us to care for Tami in her final months xx

P1010495.jpg

Back