• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Questions i should ask?

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
Ok so when I go for my talk on Wednesday with the blue cross I want to make sure im all prepared and ready to take Ben.

I thought off some like what food he is on and bits like that but is there anything you can think off I should ask about my new adapted bunny?

My first time adopting x

Ok so when I go for my talk on Wednesday with the blue cross I want to make sure im all prepared and ready to take Ben.

I thought off some like what food he is on and bits like that but is there anything you can think off I should ask about my new adapted bunny?

My first time adopting x

What's he been adapted from? ;)

Ask about vaccinations, when done, when due (and get the cards), ask about neutering (when done), ask about health issues (what he has had wrong, what treatment, when, any ongoing long term problems, etc), has he been tried to be bonded with somebunny else, if it didn't work, then why, how did he come to the rescue, how long has he been there, does he have any quirks, what does he like, what does he dislike, what are his favourite toys. Also ask at the end 'is there anything else I should know about him' to give them a chance to tell you anything else.

What's he been adapted from? ;)

Ask about vaccinations, when done, when due (and get the cards), ask about neutering (when done), ask about health issues (what he has had wrong, what treatment, when, any ongoing long term problems, etc), has he been tried to be bonded with somebunny else, if it didn't work, then why, how did he come to the rescue, how long has he been there, does he have any quirks, what does he like, what does he dislike, what are his favourite toys. Also ask at the end 'is there anything else I should know about him' to give them a chance to tell you anything else.

Sorry that’s my fingers not working but thank you for your reply :)

Back