• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big cuddle!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Someone is happy and somebun is not!

P6150552.jpg

Aww that's lovely :love: I can't even do that at all with 3 of my buns, Honey will tolerate it for a minute or so! Lucky you! :lol:

:love::love::love:

Double indignity - not only being forced to have a cuddle BUT the event is photgraphed as well! :shock::lol:

My Little Miss wouldnt let me open a drawer today...she stood in front of it and ran at me when I tried....:shock:

:love: I tried cuddling Donny yesterday.. I forget how big and heavy he is sometimes :lol: Lola is smaller and lighter so I tend to launch her into the air thinking she's Donny's size :lol: Donny stayed for about 10 seconds, and Lola a little longer :roll: :lol:

Spenser cuddles are normally measured in seconds rather than minutes. :lol: He finds it most offensive, but I do think it is in a rabbit's best interests to be able to cope with some handling... and I love to hold my boy. :love:

The way he wriggles free and kicks his legs out in disgust when put down mean that I cannot flatter myself the pleasure is mutual. :roll:

Back