• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A New Addition

Janey

Warren Veteran
Went to friends for the weekend. They had a bunny that used to be indoors but their adult daughter moved to America for work so bunny was now living in the avery outside. She had a nice big area but not really any love (I think basically the gardener fed & cleaned her), and the dogs always barked at her too (she was secure & safe).

My friends tried to get me to take her (it's their family home & sisters rabbit but they dont live there anymore), I didnt even consider it but as I was driving out I said 'awwww, shall I take the bunny' and my Mum said 'yes, come on' and we took her.

Im not very spontaneous and feel quite stressed about it all but she loves the company (climbed on my knee for cuddles when I sat on the floor with her). She's in my parents bathroom at the mo, I will start bonding nxt weekend. If it doesnt work she will live in my Mum & Dad's garden, hopefully it will all work well. I am wondering what I have done but.....hopefully all will be ok & Betty will have a happier life.

Thank you. She will soon be 3, about the same age as my Peter.

Does anyone know what breed she is? I need to get her insured & know they will ask.

a4d0f6cb.jpg

a233e0a3.jpg

She is lovely, you did the right thing taking her. Often spontaneous pets are the ones we are just meant to take home for some reason unknown at the time!

She is lovely, you did the right thing taking her. Often spontaneous pets are the ones we are just meant to take home for some reason unknown at the time!

Thank you....I'm hoping you're right. She is a lovely bunny but not very happy at the moment, I think she is scared. Although she was eating hay which is seldom seen with my naughty two so I am happy about that.

Ive re-named her Pixie.

Back