• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

merseyside/northwest members

hi all!

i am reading new threads from members offering outstanding :) homes for rabbits - all far far away and down south though.

i was wondering if any merseyside or north west members were doing the same and offering good homes and waiting and looking around?

thanks -

carol :)

p.s. genuinely cant be sure that this subject is 'allowed' to be spoken about - i know what i am not allowed to say - however thought that if it was not allowed then the moderators will simply remove it and no harm done.

do you mean you have a rabbit to rehome, or you are offering a home? either way rabbit rehome is where you need to head.

Hi :wave: I'm not quite in your area but I am a long way from the south and have just adopted 2 fabulous buns from Windwhistle in Gloucester:D
It sounds awful to say when there are so many buns in rescues but I had to find the ones that were right for me, and it just so happened that they were down there. I kept looking on Rabbit Rehome and I think in total it has been about 5 months from first looking to getting the buns home.
Is this what you mean? (sorry if I have completely misunderstood):oops:

Im in Walton Liverpool and have bunnies ready for adoption. I'm a bit full regarding taking them in at the moment, but in an absolute emergency I wouldn't see a bunny stuck...

I recently adopted a rabbit through the Pets at Home adoption section. If I had known about you I would've came to you (I'm in L17)

I recently adopted a rabbit through the Pets at Home adoption section. If I had known about you I would've came to you (I'm in L17)

Which area id L17 mr CookieBun? Im new up here, from Southport :) Glad you adopted a little 'second-hander' though, so many people are against 'used goods' even when that darling little 'used good' has a heart and a soul and feelings :(

I'm in Wirral and will be looking for a friend for my 16 week old doe when she's been spayed. There don't seem to be many rescues up this way, I live close to Wirral RSPCA but they seem to have mainly pairs and only the odd single bun.

I'm in Huyton & hoping to find a husbun for Mylo after she's been spayed, which will hopefully be in the next few weeks :) she was a pet shop bun but I'd love to rescue a lonely male :)

Which area id L17 mr CookieBun? Im new up here, from Southport :) Glad you adopted a little 'second-hander' though, so many people are against 'used goods' even when that darling little 'used good' has a heart and a soul and feelings :(

Aigburth :D Harry was handed in for being aggressive and his old owner said he had bitten her many times. I've never had any trouble with him and he's great with my 18 month old daughter. He's the soppiest, most laid back bun I have. 3 of my buns are rescues and the other I got when I bought a run off ebay.

I'm in Wirral and will be looking for a friend for my 16 week old doe when she's been spayed. There don't seem to be many rescues up this way, I live close to Wirral RSPCA but they seem to have mainly pairs and only the odd single bun.

Pm'd you :D

Back