• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An accident.. but still.

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
My boyfriend let Angel and Parsley out together, while I was at work.
She's been grounded since her spay in her separate cage, just to be on the safe side and i've been letting them out for exercise separately because Parsley is a bit humpy for some reason.
He let them out together and Angel was a bit nippy at Parsley's bottom, so he turned round and nipped her under her eye, right at the bit where he pulled her fur out a few weeks ago while bonding them, and he's broke the skin.
Arghh :(
my poor wee Angel.
I keep saying to watch them like a hawk in case Parsley tries to mount her, cos she's still tender at the moment.
I know things can happen really fast, but I have a sneaky suspicion he was playing Diablo 3, which has taken over bleh.
It's ok though because we have a check up at the vet tomorrow for Parsley's ear and Angel's stitch wound thing, so i'll get her to have a wee look.
Now I need to work on forgiving him :lol:

:? Hmm I personally would be extremely angry with him, you are LUCKY no more harm has been done, she will still be very sore from her spay and her hormones will still be at an all time high.

Yep I know, trying my hardest to forgive him.
But he's promised that it'll be separate exercise from now on the way it was supposed to be.
my poor wee bun.
I have managed to clean it and thank god its not that bad, tiny bit of blood but im still very annoyed.
If something worse had happened I don't know if id be able to forgive him.
maybe he'll listen to me now..

Ah just realised this was moved sorry for putting it in the wrong section. My phone doesn't always cooperate
>.<;; :)

Back