• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Southampton area peeps - a plea for help

luvabun

Warren Veteran
7th July I'm taking my rabbit care stand to a summer fete near Southampton. Neither of my usual assistants can help so I wondered if there was anybody on here that's willing and available please.

The care stand covers all aspects of basic rabbit care. It's a three metre square gazebo with display boards and tables full of info. So it is basically answering any questions that people have plus gently giving advice. It's totally self funded and is an advice mechanism, redressing the balance of the lack of info given by pet shops/ breeders. This fete is from 2 till 5 but I'll be there at 12 to set up. It's at Netley Abbey Infant School. I'm dead chuffed as this is our first word of mouth recommendation

Sounds good. I would be happy to help you there :wave: I can talk about bunny welfare and husbandry all day long....:lol:

Sounds good. I would be happy to help you there :wave: I can talk about bunny welfare and husbandry all day long....:lol:
:wave: Perfect! If you pm me your phone number, I'll give you a call to discuss logistics :)

p.s. Helennnnnn (have I got the right amount of n's :oops:), thank you for the possible offer. As you can see Catherine has volunteered this time, please may I add you to the growing database of willing helpers?

Back