• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of Star a week on.

ramblinghaggis

Young Bun
Star has been a much loved member of the household for a week now. The kids adore her and so does the boyfriend though he would never admit it! I think she is just brilliant, she is absolutely comical with the cats, who will actually play with her now and often hop into her cage with her! She loves her digging box, spends lots of time in it scrabbling about. She loves the kids playtent that is filled with plastic balls. They spoil her with dandelion leaves from the garden and she gets lots of nose rubs. Unfortunately she is a little overfond of my couch and has nibbled a few corners, but its falling apart anyways, so just adds to the character! :D She is also very fascinated with one particular dvd out of the many I have. Drags bambi out and pulls it around the lounge. All in all, she is just a delight! :)

IMG_0127.jpg

In the tent! I hide dandelion leaves in there for her to find.

IMG_0138.jpg

In her digging box, chilling!

IMG_0126.jpg

Back