• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer & Skye meet the runaround pipe!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
So I thought I might aswell introduce them to the pipe while we're waiting for the new hutch and run...

Hey Skye, come and check this out!
8974a377.jpg

What do you think it is?
3bd043f7.jpg

Not sure....
538a4540.jpg

I'll go and check round the back...
041a0ab0.jpg

Nope, nothing round there...
f02a3c36.jpg

Do you think we're meant to go inside it??
c796c95d.jpg

Hmm not sure...
5029c928.jpg

Let's have a think...
759386c3.jpg

Nope I don't like it, I'm outta here!!
1e215749.jpg

Summer, come on!!
d37f3b73.jpg

I think it's ok!
ce35804d.jpg

I don't know, it looks pretty dark in there...
2d7e32cb.jpg

Summer?? Where did you go?!
b4406636.jpg

(Must add Summer hadn't actually gone inside! Not that brave yet!)

I'd love to get a pipe for the outside run. What diameter is that pipe? do you think your buns will fit through ok? The runaround ones are quite expensive and I'd like to find an alternative but not sure what size to get?

I'd love to get a pipe for the outside run. What diameter is that pipe? do you think your buns will fit through ok? The runaround ones are quite expensive and I'd like to find an alternative but not sure what size to get?

snugglesafe are bringing the interchange and tunnels back on the market :thumb:

whats the bamboo cane spiral shape n middle of tunnel? hope buns get used to it soon and enjoy playing in it like mine do :love:

:lol:! Don't worry, my two wouldn't go in the tubes before I actually attached them to the shed and run. Once attached it didn't take them long before going out! I did shut it off for a couple of days though while they got used to going from inside to outside in a shed, but as soon as I opened it up they were down it within an hour!

The diameter is 5" It's funny cos I was thinking I hope they'll learn to use it cos they have a small bit of drain pipe that is similar diam that they've had in run for ages and never go through then this morn Skye just decided to go through it! They've not braved the pipe yet tho! It's 8ft long but will be used for connecting the hutch and run when I get them!! Apparently 4" is the size of a natural burrow but runaround told me they'll prob stop making it as everyone goes for the 5". I have no worries that thry'll get through there although I think Summer may be a bit overweight!! She looks a right little fatty in the pics iv been putting on!!

:lol:! Don't worry, my two wouldn't go in the tubes before I actually attached them to the shed and run. Once attached it didn't take them long before going out! I did shut it off for a couple of days though while they got used to going from inside to outside in a shed, but as soon as I opened it up they were down it within an hour!

That's what I thought, as soon as they realise they can get outside whenever they want they'll soon be zooming up and down it!! :lol:

snugglesafe are bringing the interchange and tunnels back on the market :thumb:

whats the bamboo cane spiral shape n middle of tunnel? hope buns get used to it soon and enjoy playing in it like mine do :love:

It is a bamboo plant support from ikea, was only about £5, I'm sure they still have them. It's come out of the holes in this pic, iv fixed it now ready to be cleaned and used in new run, I had hung some willow ball type toys from it but pulled them off to use in hutch but going to hang some things from it again!

Back