• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoo just visited my friend on the toilet...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... she pushed the door open and demanded head strokes while my friend was having a wee. :lol:

:lol::lol: was your friend aware of the demands being made and most importantly did Smoo get her head rubs?

Haha my cats do this. I can't remember the last time I went to the toilet without a cat watching!

She is definitely a diva, that's the perfect way to describe her! :D

Luckily my friend has rabbits and understood Smoo's mighty need for cuddles. :lol:

Smoo has rights..its HER house...she is allowed to have scritches when she wants scritches by whomever wherever they are...

When I go to Sam's (Bluesmum) I always shut the bathroom door very carefully or I have Rosie and/or Marnie joining me. There are some things that aren't spectator sports - and having a wee is definitely one of them - especially when it is 'that' time of the month!

Back