• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 2 pairs

Geoff's people

Alpha Buck
I have 2 very loved up pairs who live in a shed split into 2 levels and 2 big runs side by side.
If I could bond them all together, they would have 48 feet indoors area and 80+ square feet free running outside (joined on to the sheds) Plus the grazing pens when I am around.
The space would be so much more flexible if opened up all into one shared living space.
There have been no squabbles through the wire, and I do have neutral territory large enough for them to stay for a month or so.
Any thoughts, tips, advice?
I have only ever added singles to a group or bonded 2 singles together before:thumb:

If you have a neutral space you can only try :) just keep a close eye on them. If one is particularly aggressive or bossy I would put that one in last. The only thing to bare in mind is that if it doesn't work the original bonds could potentially be disrupted/broken.

Back