• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley in relaxed mode : warning: could be mistaken for picture of deceased bun!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley doesnt let cancer scares get in the way of a good relax . . .

935e0b5d.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

If he does this after the first vaccine shot on Monday we will be panicking BIG TIME!!!

Aww bless, bet he gave you a scare!

I hate it when they do that, it's adorable and :censored: terrifying at the same time!!!

Its cute and scary at the same time :shock: My old rabbit Izzy used to do that so much but I always had to check to make sure he was breathing :lol:

Thank you for the photo - my buns look like that sometimes and it always really scares me. I guess it is a good sign if they are feeling that relaxed - it just reminds me so much of saying goodbye to a bun after helping him to the Bridge.

The first time I saw my buns in chilled mode I thought they were dead and started crying for my OH :lol: they are silly buns :love:

Bless him! :love:

Spenser did a flop that ended with all four paws stiff in the air last week - also very scary! :shock:

Bless him! :love:

Spenser did a flop that ended with all four paws stiff in the air last week - also very scary! :shock:

Id love to have seen that....

I saw Lily do this only once.My buns usually just sit there like small cottage loaves.....:roll:

Back