• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

September and the treat ball....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Just in case England need a hand....September has been practising her dribbling skills ;):p

Paintbox hasn't quite grasped the concept of the treat ball yet :roll: but she seems happy enough getting under her mums feet and sucking up any stray treats that go un-nommed ;):lol:

Last edited:
Very impressive. :thumb: Spenser doesn't have one of those (I don't think he'd have the patience!).

Have the girls had the kitchen roll/cruchie type of treatball? Spenser goes crazy with them - forgets his dignity completely and has been known to have a ring of kitchen roll stuck on his nose in his desperate bid to access the crunchie. :lol:

To be honest, I think you ought to contact Roy Hodgson - England may well need September for their crucial match against the Ukraine! :lol::lol:

To be honest, I think you ought to contact Roy Hodgson - England may well need September for their crucial match against the Ukraine! :lol::lol:

:lol::thumb:

She is happy to be paid in fenugreek crunchies, strawberry leaves and hawthorn :thumb::lol:

Clever girl September, great ball skills! :love::love: She's got such a lovely sleek and shiny coat :D

:love: September says: "Fanks, I fink it's fwom all dah fowagey bits wot Arntee Jens doos finds meh. I finks it could be a bits more shineyer doh ;)"

Very impressive. :thumb: Spenser doesn't have one of those (I don't think he'd have the patience!).

Have the girls had the kitchen roll/cruchie type of treatball? Spenser goes crazy with them - forgets his dignity completely and has been known to have a ring of kitchen roll stuck on his nose in his desperate bid to access the crunchie. :lol:

Not for a while. I have seen 'tember eat cardboard though so I'm wary about giving it to her to play with. Funny, the edible cardboard play tunnel they have is ignored but give them a box to play and it's quickly 'modified' :roll::lol:

Aww, that's just like my pair. Molly is really good with the treat ball. Brian doesn't get it and just follows her around hoovering up the pellets!

It has been pointed out to me that Paintbox knows EXACTLY what she's doing.....let mummy do all the work and then come along behind & vacuum up the noms! :lol::lol: Smart girl :thumb::love:

Back