• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Single Bunny Club

WeatherGirl

Young Bun
Do any other members have a single bunny? I had two living side-by-side (unbonded) but now one has gone to the bridge, I have a single bunny.

2 singletons out of 4 buns :) when we move out we will find Poppy and Leo friends though :D so they get a lot of fuss until then :D they both have very different needs, we tried bonding them but it wasn't going to work.

Mylo seems ok on her own so far, maybe a tad destructive! :roll: Would like to get her a friend one day but first priority is getting her spayed, hopefully in about two weeks. then of course is the recovery, hormone changes, etc. I've had my eye on a few boys already, it's killing me not being able to bring one home yet!

Ive just got Chloe at the moment but now that she's been spayed and had vaccs we are just waiting until our week off work in August to get her a husbun so we can be at home to keep an eye on things :D cant wait heehee

Angel is a single bunny :wave:

I tried and failed at bonding a trio so she now has full run of our bedroom (and pretty much rules the roost over hubby and me :lol:)

The Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants is a bachelor. I fear I have inadvertently spoilt and pampered him well beond the point of accepting a partner! :oops:

The Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants is a bachelor. I fear I have inadvertently spoilt and pampered him well beond the point of accepting a partner! :oops:

I do wonder if Stephen is going to be ok when he goes away to find a wife and has to share, he's a bit possessive of the teddy I gave him! :p He's got the rule of the house at the moment...which will be fun to neutralise when we're ready for a wife :shock:

I have a very unhappy single lady....We're actively hunting for a husbun for her....but finding the right one is a nightmare.

Unfortunately I have a single bun, Phyliss. She used to be part of a trio with her sisters, but she got fed up with them.
She's outdoors, but her run joins her sisters, so they can still see and smell each other. Phyliss seems quite happy though

We have Ted and Rosie who are effectively now single buns, though they have half the dining room each and can see and smell each other. They used to be bonded but Ted got sick then Rosie attacked him and attempts to rebond failed and sent Ted back into stasis again. They both seem very happy as they are, but I wouldn't want them to be actually separated as I'd worry they were lonely :cry: This is our set up

bunnyroom.jpg

Rain definitely thinks he's people. He's happy with our cats, and happy with us, but as soon as another rabbit comes near, he's pooping all over the place and charging at them. :/

Our little Bruno is currently single, as his wifey bun passed last week.

He is a lonely little chap now and we're hoping to get him re-paired after this weekend :)

I had a trio, I currently have a pair and a single after one got sick of being humped and went for the humper...
Russell is currently very happy on his own, he is the kind of bun that does very well with it. I am hoping to get them back together, but not sure if thats gonna be possible. Bobby and Russell are both very nervy of each other, Bobby doesn't wanna get humped and Russell doesn't wanna get bitten again. My good boy Ice just hides in the corner out of the way.

Back