• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous New Pair PICS pst 10

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had a gorgeous pair handed in today..so gorgeous in fact that I have named them after my own original pair Daisy and Rufus, although they do not look like them!

Dasiy is just 2 years old and a pretty white and tortie lop, Rufus is..i think..a German lop...orange/beige and same age.#
Were sold to people as two girls froma well known pet store chain..and I know people use that as excuse but have the receipt with " health checked and 2 females " written on :roll: luckily they didn't breed as lady's own vet spotted the difference and both were neutered.

A bit of a tease as I won't have pics for a bit as my camera is charging up! sorry but will be worth the wait :D
and anyone after a lovely pair..please form a queue!

Last edited:
There should be a rule forbidding the word 'gorgeous' in thread titles when pictures are not immediately provided. :evil::lol:

here they are..sorry not too good but batteries only let me take these 2 before giving up

:love::love:

rufusdaisyres.jpg

Daisy is so pretty and Rufus has that lovely grumpy look :D

rufusres.jpg

do people think he's a German lop?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :love::love::love::love::love:

OH MY WORD ... Rufus is like a giant version of my Bee without the white nose and as for Daisy :love:

STAMPS FEET *I WANT I WANT I WANT*

... yes I have reverted to a spoilt child

They are gorgeous! :love: Why were they given up? :(

daughter got bored..but to be fair she has aspergers and the parents tried to keep her interst in the bunnies for 2 years..had them neutered when found they been sold 1 of each sex and have cared quite well for them.

Back