• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent happenings at S.T.A.R keeping me more than occupied!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Well, where to start! Minky and Monkey are now fully bonded, neutered and spayed, dentals done on Monkey.

Little Marge fully recovered from her devastating illness, absolute nightmare, but the main thing is, she got through!

A little bunny brought into S.T.A.R because the girls partner/hubby was going to drown the babies if he got home from work and they were still there.... Nothing ever surprises me, not in this game, but nothing ever ceases to shock and horrify me :( Anyway, I got the last of the babies and she is safe and the only water she will see is nice fresh drinking water!

Cuthbert arrived after being found as a stray. I got him neutered, had a bit of dental work done on him, and he is now settled, full of beans and mischief, and incredibly amusing!

Marble, well his story is in the rabbit stories and video's section, just heartbreaking, poor bun.

Minky and Monkey, Cuthbert, and Little-Nose are all available for adoption, and all will go to their adoptive homes neutered/spayed and vaccinated against myxi and VHD.
Other than that, it's been fairly quiet really, LOL!

Back