• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scaredy Smoo

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
How matter how loudly I enter my room I always seem to scare the pants off Smoo. She freaks out and bolts, as if she's deaf but I don't think she is. Today she ran right into the forage box where Grim was sleeping and scared him by running OVER him, which set him off on a sneezing fit. :roll:

Then she realised it was me and wanted cuddles but I told her, no, you have to apologise to Grim first and pointed her head towards where he was. She went over and started cleaning his eyes which stopped him sneezing. And then it was all just too cute so they both got super snuggles. :love:

Aw! I fnd the same with my lops, especially when they are busy eating hay and I walk in and they aren't expecting it. :love:

How matter how loudly I enter my room I always seem to scare the pants off Smoo. She freaks out and bolts, as if she's deaf but I don't think she is.

Same with Dee!

Today she ran right into the forage box where Grim was sleeping and scared him by running OVER him, which set him off on a sneezing fit. :roll:
Aaww, bless him!

Then she realised it was me and wanted cuddles but I told her, no, you have to apologise to Grim first and pointed her head towards where he was. She went over and started cleaning his eyes which stopped him sneezing. And then it was all just too cute so they both got super snuggles.

:love::love:

Last edited:
Hattie is the same when I walk into our garden and walk past the shed :roll: I now say loudly ' hi Hats' as I'm approaching the door every time I walk past so she doesn't freak :lol:

Hattie is the same when I walk into our garden and walk past the shed :roll: I now say loudly ' hi Hats' as I'm approaching the door every time I walk past so she doesn't freak :lol:

That makes no difference to Smoo. :roll: I walked in today carrying a load of clothes and some shoes with my phone, glasses and some hair bobbles in the shoes. I bashed into the door to open it, said hi to all the animals and she was STILL scared. :lol:

Oh, then she ate the shoe laces off my shoes. :roll:

Back