• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minky and Monkey bonding (Now FULLY bonded!)

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Hello everyone, sorry it's been so long, it's been stupidly busy here at Silent tears Animal rescue, but will explain more in another post :)

Anyway, who remembers dear little Minky and Monkey, the Leeds buns? This is them being bonded here at S.T.A.R, and it was totally successful!

Awwwww beautiful pair, are they fully bonded now?
My bunny Alfie is currently being bonded with his new with Tracy at the rngpwelfare, his been in with his new friend since Tuesday night things seem to being moving very slowly. So far there hasn't been any fur pulling but then there also hasn't been any grooming on either side :eek:/ xxxxx

Awwwww beautiful pair, are they fully bonded now?
My bunny Alfie is currently being bonded with his new with Tracy at the rngpwelfare, his been in with his new friend since Tuesday night things seem to being moving very slowly. So far there hasn't been any fur pulling but then there also hasn't been any grooming on either side :eek:/ xxxxx

It's a worrying time isn't it. I saw a little bit of fur pulling, but then again, I also saw the grooming, it's very much swings and roundabouts I think. I must admit my nerves were in shreds when I first put them together properly!!! Im sure your bunnies will be fine and that Tracy will know exactly what to watch for and how to handle it. Fingers crossed for a long lasting happy bonding for your buns xx

It's a worrying time isn't it. I saw a little bit of fur pulling, but then again, I also saw the grooming, it's very much swings and roundabouts I think. I must admit my nerves were in shreds when I first put them together properly!!! Im sure your bunnies will be fine and that Tracy will know exactly what to watch for and how to handle it. Fingers crossed for a long lasting happy bonding for your buns xx

I'm glad your buns are happily bonded. I'm missing my buns so much, my house is to clean :( xx

Back