• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think he's spoiled, lol

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Is it possible that I have spoiled my bunny? :oops::lol:

Bunny and Poppy have been house rabbits for 4/5 years, living in the kitchen and lounge. They are used to having carpet under their delicate little paws. But this summer I have put them outside. They have a nice hutch and run. The run is on decking now. Bunny refused to walk on the decking :roll:. He would gingerly step across it to get to his runaround tunnel, but the rest of the time he would sit on the ramp up to the hutch, looking at me with an evil little face, and eyeing the decking with disgust.

So, in deference to him, I bought some runner rugs from Sainsbury's and put them down in the run. Now he is as happy as larry, lazing on his carpet :roll:

I think I have raised a monster :shock:

I do the same :lol: They have some cheap asda door mats though because every now and then Lola thinks it's fun to chew them :evil: :lol:

My buns have known nothing but carpet under their little footsies :love: they are 8 and almost 7 years old so I fear that they wouldn't like anything else now. The only problem is I need to change the carpet at they are getting lazy with the litter tray :?

:lol:, yes we are. It just got me how disgusted he was with the decking, like it wasn't good enough for him :lol:,. I could almost see a bunny tantrum in the offing!

Back