• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding my rabbits?

clara

New Kit
Hey there everyone! :wave: I am looking to board my buns this July, and the only person with available space for the dates I need does not have 'animal negligence insurance, but does have public liability'. She costs £9 a day for one rabbit, and £12 for 2 rabbits :)(i'm in london you see :lol:). I have visited, and the place is beautiful, and the rabbits will have a LOT of space outside, with 8*6 run during the day, and at night a double 6*2 hutch. There were rabbits there today and a piggy, and they seemed happy enough, plenty of toys and had food and hay and water in the runs. The lady seems really nice, but I'm just worried about the insurance business. I'm totally baffled! What does public liability vs animal negligence mean?? :s Sorry I bet I sound pretty daft! :lol: Do you think I should go ahead with her? Or else I'll have to get my neighbor to check in on them, and to be honest I don't trust them much!

Basically animal negligence means that if you sue her for neglecting your animals, she won't have insurance for it. Public liability just means that if you injure yourself whilst on her property she is insured against you suing.

I would be less interested in those two, and more interested in whether she has insurance for any vets fees incurred while your buns stay there :wave:

Back