• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Huddersfield?

B3rnie69

Warren Scout
As the title suggest I am after a rabbit savvy vet in Huddersfield or the surrounding area :wave:

This isn't for me but it is fairly urgent, thanks so much for your help in advance :thumb:

rabbit vets

Hello. I had my rabbit treated at mary street vets in brighouse today and the lady vet there was great, really pleased with the service 01484714597

Dont know if Batley is too far? I used Croft Vets 01924 474300. they have 2 vets plus they also have a rabbit vet called trudy who does from what I can gather a couple of days a week. The other on site vets are great, very caring and in it for the animals.

Trudy recently operated on one of my rabbits and the recovery was amazingly fast thanks to the special anthestic she used. She then had one on one monitoring for the rest of the day.

Theres also francis Harcourt Brown at Harrogate who is apparently fantastic.

I use West Mount Vets in Halifax but I'm sure they have a branch in Brighouse and Huddersfield although this time of day it's only the Halifax one open.

Never had any issues with them

Back