• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturday... Im Adopting Him

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
Im seeing a male rabbit that hopefully, I can adopt and bring home and try and bond with whisky.

Im so nervous and scared about bonding them though :( never done anything like that before

Last edited:
Best of luck.

There is loads of helpful info on bonding on RU and of course the support of others.

It's usually very stressful for all concerned. Make sure you've got plenty of time and cups of tea at the ready.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.:thumb:

I know a lot of people get worked up about bonding but generally speaking I've never found it too bad. I did briefly try and bond my two trios together but Albie and Archie weren't having any of it so I nipped that idea in the bud.

I have views that if you have too literally force a bond for days and weeks then it's not the right bond. It's much better to have love at first sight IMO.

Here Is Ben

Hi Everyone :wave:

So I have been over to the blue cross today to have a look at Ben. I feel in love with him:love:, I go for a talk on Wednesday and if everything goes good he come home with me next Saturday :)

Ben.jpg

What an adorable bun.

Hope bonding goes well. I'm no expert but have done lots of bondings over the years - all successful - so please yell if you need any advice.

I'd love to come and visit once he has settled in:oops:

Back