• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Better get the kettle on Susie Bun and baby bun photos P12

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I hope Spenser isn't at the computer today, I am just about to collect Susiebun from the train!:D

Last edited:
Oh I hope you both have a fab day of chatting, tea and cakes :)

ETA: Oh and bunnies......how could I miss that out!

I hope you're having a lovely time. And did Susan turn up with a holdall big enough to stash several small bunnies in by any chance? ;):D:lol:

We have had a great time, something tells me Susan has a soft spot for Tiree! Plenty of tea has been drunk and loads of chatting. Think I might have pushed things slightly getting help to clean out the buns!!!

Had a lovely day, but forgot my camera. Actually this was a blessing in diguise as Ali's camera is much better and mine and it meant I could concentrate on cuddling baby bunnies, especially wee Tiree, who is just as I imagine Spenser would have been at that age.

I'm just a teensy weensy bit jealous of you two having such fun.

Tea, bunny chat and bunny cuddling.....................perfect.

Here are some photos from our day, Susie Bun was very taken with Tiree or 'mini Spenser'!:D

IMG_6960.JPG

IMG_6990.JPG

IMG_7064.JPG

IMG_7071.JPG

Combining two different hobbies!

IMG_7003.JPG

Back