• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picking Aurora and Ariel up today UD & pics

:)Post some pictures when you have them settled in :thumb: I'm picking my 2 BARC bunnys up tomorrow I can't wait either :)
Aurora and Ariel are gorgeous :love:

Last edited:
Just a quick up date, the buns are home and in the shed. Ariel is very inquisitive and was the first out and exploring, Aurora is very nervous and so far hasn't moved from the hutch/shelter in the rum but is more confident when Ariel keeps coming to check on her. The journey went well and they both just laid side by side :love:

Just a quick pic of the pair

355d3fa7.jpg

2d79103d.jpg

So glad they are home safe, I'm surprised its ariel out first!! It was auroura at angies!! They are sooo unpredicatable! lol Their home looks fab!! :love:

theyre doing very well :D ariel has eaten a scattering of pellets and is bouncing about all over, aurora is still more reserved and sat in the hay box but has eaten at least one pellet :D ariel seems to have mastered theyre second level as well, iv got a vid to upload if i work out how :?

Cute bunnies!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the aviary / run from? I'm looking for something similar for my girls.

Well the buns have obviously been having fun in the night, woke up to toys in the waterbowl, bowls chucked round the shed and two damp bunnies (it's been raining). Aurora did chase ariel this morning but I think that's because she jumped off the hutch and ran inside suddenly so made aurora jump. Aurora is a lot more confident this morning and up to no good :lol: theres been alot of grooming, pooing, eating and drinking :thumb:

Back