• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needed to do something positive!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a bit of a depressing period. I thought it was time to try and move forward, so I've finally started bonding Runt and Betsy.
I do a slow bonding method and they have been in runs beside each other and swapping over so they are used to each others scent.

They were together for a couple of hours and it was fairly calm, a bit of chasing and a lot of ignoring each other. It will be interesting to see how things go tomorrow, I expect it to be a bit more lively!

The rest of the buns are ok. Katie needs to lose weight again as does her daughter, Daisy.
Sparrow the wildie is doing great.
Sorrell and Mallow are getting more settled in their relationship.
Oddeye and Treacle are the old married couple, although I suspect Treacle is arthritic, she spends a lot of time with her legs stretched out behind her, I'll maybe check it when she gets her next dental.
Snowball and Mitzi are doing well, we are just watching Mitzi for any sign of lung disease, in case the mammary cancer has spread.
Snowy and Milly are fine, Milly looks very old now and is due a check up to see when she needs another dental. She is bright enough but not massively active.
Obviously worried about Thumper and Molly, but hopefully the panacur with control any more problems if Thumper does have E.c.

The most recent bunnies had the combi vaccine last week, they are in quarantine in an 8 x 2 hutch each and enjoying the space.

Back