• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sister's rabbits (including the bunny formerly known as Little) (FAO Sky-O)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know if my sister sent you any pictures? But I thought I'd post them anyway, I hope she doesn't mind. :D

Little (who is now Hiccup) has been bonded into a trio with Dexter and Simba.

Little - black lionhead, Simba - ginger lionhead and Dexter - little lop (and mini Grimlock).

Pile o' bunnehs!

IMG_20120610_115058.jpg

IMG_20120610_114819.jpg

IMG_20120610_114726.jpg

IMG_20120610_030924.jpg

IMG_20120610_022852.jpg

IMG_20120609_143012.jpg

I don't know how I missed this but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for Little (Hiccup?). He's so lucky. :love:

(For people that don't know, Little is Hay Monster brother).

I posted this before I knew about Hay Monster, but I hope it cheers you up a little bit.
I'm so happy because this was the third attempt, but we stopped the second attempt on a good note in the hopes we could try again. He always used to be so stressed around Simba and Dexter and I was worried it wouldn't work but my sister persevered and they all look so happy. It's good for Simba too because although she loves the company, Dexter is sometimes too lively for her and she likes some time on her own. My sister said Dexter and Hiccup (Little) have teamed up and go off being crazy together while Simba sleeps. :lol:

Back