• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Longleat Photos

i've liked you! fab pictures! have always wanted to go to longleat..is it as good as it looks? i love tigers, do they have any white tigers or lions?

Thankyou yeah it is really good there we spent 2 hours on the safari as it is so good. We used our tesco vouchers as it is quite expensive to go in there but it is worth the money. There are no white tigers but they have lions and they have just got some cheetahs in. Its so weird driving through the lions and tigers as there is nothing between you and them apart from your in your car.

Thankyou yeah it is really good there we spent 2 hours on the safari as it is so good. We used our tesco vouchers as it is quite expensive to go in there but it is worth the money. There are no white tigers but they have lions and they have just got some cheetahs in. Its so weird driving through the lions and tigers as there is nothing between you and them apart from your in your car.

We have just got some tickets with tesco vouchers too! Going next month I can't wait! Great pictures :D

Back