• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Monster and his Glove Finger Sock (courstesy of Liz's mum)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
This is what is under his Glove Finger Sock. He walks on his wrist, and has a sore as a result. it was totally bald but as you can see, the fur is growing back. YAY!

20120613_6.jpg

20120613_7.jpg

Then he has a dressing (with cream under the dressing)

20120613_8.jpg

Then he has his Glove Finger Sock

20120613_9.jpg

20120613_12.jpg

You can see in this photo how he walks.

20120613_17.jpg

He looks really rough but his spirit is very intact and he is getting better and more livelier all the time. The vet is very happy with him, and has seen all this and knows what we do.

Poor little man. He's a trooper. I'm so glad his brother is showing no signs of all of this (and is now happily bonded ;)).
A rabbit's looks don't mean anything, you should see Grim at times, he looks... well grim. But if they're happy and they want to fight that's all that matters.

Don't know what happened to this bunny but hope he makes a full recovery, you're clearly doing an excellent job xx

Thanks guys :)

Poor little man. He's a trooper. I'm so glad his brother is showing no signs of all of this (and is now happily bonded ;)).
A rabbit's looks don't mean anything, you should see Grim at times, he looks... well grim. But if they're happy and they want to fight that's all that matters.

I KNOW! I got the most wonderful e-mail from your sister on Monday. Made my day :D

You're also right about looks. He looks far from the magnificent bunny he did (HM that is) but he is getting his spirit back all the time, he's depending on me less and less. Once he gets his front legs under control he will be as good as I could ever have hoped for. :love:

He is a wee soul. Getting the best of care with you tho'

It is good when new fur starts to grow in areas that have been sore, makes me all chuffed when it happens with Inca.

Well done hun, he is recovering great.
Im so happy he has someone like you whos fighting with him!
Big squidges to you and gentle ear rubs to HM xxx:love:

Back