• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Run - Collection only!

Bailey:)

Warren Scout
I am looking to get rid of my old rabbit run as it is taking up a bit of room in the garden and I can't say my mum is too pleased!

This is a picture of it when it was first put up back in July last year, it's dark out so can't get any pictures at the minute. Its basically the same, a tad bit dirtier and theres some tarp nailed on a couple of the top panels but I will take that off as its a bit icky anyway. You can't see it on the picture but on the shorter length side, it has a small door.

Please note that I will take it down before you come to collect unless you wish to look at it in person! Just so it is easier to put in a car or whatever.

I will get a picture of the lid open tomorrow but basically the lid lifts up and then folds in on itself so that two thirds of the top is open. It's got loads of room to step into etc! The only two issues I had with it was that:

1) Bailey started to jump on my shoulders to have a nosey over the top.

2) I once left the lid open when Lola was in there for about 1 minute and when I turned around she was sat on the lid having a good nosey.

Both of them my fault but please be wary of those naughty buns jumping out! ;)

It's 6ft long, 2ft high and 2ft wide.

Just to give a bit more info, Bailey was in this run every day unless there was bad weather, in the evenings. I then bought a large aviary in which he moved into. I then purchased Lola and she lived permanently in the run (it had a large tarp roof at the time etc). They are now living together in the aviary with no fighting etc and even if any fighting broke out I can seperate them with other means.

As I said I will get a newer picture tomorrow after work however it's pretty much the same. Once again, collection only!. I live in the Greater Manchester area, if you are interested please PM me and I can give a better location, don't just want to put it on the thread itself!

Hey - lovely run, shame i'm too far away :(

I just wanted to check the measurements, as you say it's 6ft by 2ft, but on the picture it looks more square than that? :wave:

I am imterested but not sure if you are a little.bit too far. Could you pm me where you are? :)

I can measure it later to be sure but I think the dimensions were 6ft long, 2ft high and 2ft wide.. I will check because now i'm not too sure :lol:

Back