• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses bunny makes noises when they are asleep?

martlou

Warren Veteran
Ted makes the cutest little noises when he's asleep :love: The first time I heard him I thought there was something wrong, but thankfully not. Now we put the telly on mute and listen to him :love::love::love:

I've never noticed, I don't tend to be at home when Hopscotch is having his afternoon snooze! I will listen out in future... :lol: :love:

I don't think so....they sometimes tooth purr in their sleep but that's about it! Could you record him doing it? :D

Yesss, they're some of my favourite noises. They usually happen when Buckley is dreaming. He wiggles his mouth like he's talking and make cute honky bunny sounds. The noises combined with the mouth, nose, ear, tail, and toe twitches are adorable. Sometimes I think he's eating and drinking in his sleep.

Nutmeg snores because of her lung damage. Mischa used to wheeze a little bit but you could barely hear it, only if you were right by him. Never heard Mini or Smudge make any noises.

Back