• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"My" crazy wildies! (video)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Full screen mode please :D These little wildies live in my dad's garden (or somewhere nearby, have no idea where really as they just seem to appear out of nowhere!) Initially there was just the little grey one but then the black one came along a few weeks later. They seem to get along great and dad has seen them groom each other several times :love: Today I finally caught them on video, not sure what they're doing exactly :lol: but it looks like the grey one (the one I call Thumper, the other one's "named" Bambi :oops:) is binkying so I guess maybe they're playing chase? :D

http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/silverlynx1/?action=view&current=3d536eb2.mp4

Yeah :D I see at least one of them basically every time I'm there, they used to keep their distance but now they're happily hopping about everywhere! They run off if they think we're getting a tad too close though! I love watching them :love:

Back