• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit supplies

you can buy stuff online from Hay for Pets or Hay Experts. We have a pet shop in town but their hay is in small bags and quite expensive. I get mine from an outdoors shop that sells large bags of hay for horses etc, cat litter and a small selection of toys/bowls/bottles etc. Some people buy their hay from farms.

you can buy stuff online from Hay for Pets or Hay Experts. We have a pet shop in town but their hay is in small bags and quite expensive. I get mine from an outdoors shop that sells large bags of hay for horses etc, cat litter and a small selection of toys/bowls/bottles etc. Some people buy their hay from farms.

Thank you Hc1! Where do get your toys from?

same place as I get my hay from but they only have a very limited selection (tunnels, one or two chewy things). Online might be best option?

The pet shop here doesn't have much for bunnys, I think online is the only option but I just don't know which websites are any good

I find that Pet Supermarket tends to be quite good and cheaper than most places. I like to shop around.

Plus there's free delivery on everything there :thumb:

i use hay experts too and have just discovered this site

www.bunnybinkstoys.co.uk

the lady makes all her own toys and all from safe materials. I have just placed an order and can't wait to see what the bunnies think! prices are very good too and postage was only £2.75..bargain!

Thank you guys :D I went to pets @ home in Northampton today they have a much better selection then my one, managed to spend £25 just on toys and still haven't got everything I wanted, lol! Alfie went off yesterday to be bonded with his new friend so I want to spoil them both when they get back :love:

aaahhhhhh :love::love::love: I find the best toys are free! Get some big cardboard boxes and cut holes in them, you can try freecycle, aldi etc. for those. Toilet roll tubes with hay stuffed in, used yoghurt pots, etc. The ones I have bought include, jingly cat balls that you can get from supermarkets/poundland, tunnels, chinchilla toys and treat balls for giving food in and one of those carrot patch thingies.

Then if you really want to splash out you could try a remote controlled car with treats on the top... :thumb::thumb:

Back